I write, edit, produce, and fact check for Massive Science. My writing there ranges from fast-turn blogs, and service pieces to profiles and reported news stories.
Select works here:
- Q&A with an expert on farting in zoology.
- A smart ‘second skin’ shape-shifts to block chemical weapons.
- Are Forever Chemicals Harming Ocean Wildlife?
- Scientists Discover Exposed Bacteria Can Survive in Space for Years.
- Extreme microbes survive the desert by dissolving rocks with acid.
- Hurricanes are shaping lizard feet all over the world.
- Chemists are decoding the fruity scent of lemur love. But are they pheromones?
- With no vaccine any time soon, how will we treat COVID-19?
- To stop pancreatic cancer from spreading, cut out the chatter.
For a full list of my writing for Massive Science, please refer to my Massive author page